Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another.
What is Male Call?
Male Call is a gathering of men who share the following goals:
- Growing my faith in Christ
- Building relationships with other Christian men
- Filling the need that I have to share my struggles and receive council to be better prepared
to deal with trials and temptations
- Learning from another who has travelled further with Jesus (someone ahead of me on the path)
- Becoming a brother with another Christian man (someone beside me on the path)
- Becoming a father to another Christian man (someone behind me on the path)
- Sharing my faith with other men
The name is a play on words referring both to God’s unique calling
to men and the picture of a military “mail call” where the
soldiers are gathered anxiously awaiting the next letter from home. At
Male Call, we will read God’s letters to us.
When and Where is Male Call?
We gather at in the fellowship hall at Christ Community Covenant Church (4Cs) on Friday mornings at 6:00 am.
How do I get involved?
Just come. You do not have to be a member of 4Cs or even attend
What if I Miss A Session?
Travel is a part of business life. The weekly teaching notes may be downloaded below to allow you to stay current.